This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Axia College was first established under Western International University. Due to the large number of students registering and the amount of potential students to that would register, the Apollo Group decided to move Axia College of WIU to the University of Phoenix. The University of Phoenix then merged Axia programs with the University of Phoenix Online programs.
It is already hard enough looking for online login pages for schools. It is made even more difficult when the online program is called by a different name. A great example would be the Axia Login page. The Axia program is actually a part of the University of Phoenix online program. If you are not familiar with that, it can be difficult to find the correct login page. Luckily, you do not have to deal with that anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to the right login page. We have a link that will take you directly to the correct login page. We also have an easy to understand step-by-step guide on how to login to your account. If you are still confused, you can simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below.
Follow These Steps to access your Axia account
1. First Enter the Axia login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field next to USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
5. Finally click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
Are you Having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the LOGIN button, click the link that says FORGOT USERNAME/PASSWORD?
2. On the following page, select if you have forgotten your username, password, or both. Then click the CONTINUE button.
3. When resetting the username, you will have to confirm your identity by entering any of the following
Date of Birth
City of Residence.
4. Once you have provided the information, enter the CAPTCHA check and click on continue.
5. When resetting your password, you can reset it by providing your email and having your password sent to you, or by answering security questions and resetting the password entirely.
6. When resetting both your Username and Password, you will have to reset your password first then confirm your identity to reset your username.
Still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact Axia directly and get help with your Axia Login:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: MyApply: (602) 387-3100
Students: (602) 387-2222
General Concerns Phone: (480) 446-4600, (800)
To pursue a specific issue call: (602) 557-5566
University of Phoenix
1625 W Fountainhead Parkway
Tempe, Arizona 85282-2371
University of Phoenix
3157 E. Elwood St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034